I want to purchase Thomas bagel which was placed all together in a shelf and the shelf has the marked price of $2.99. When I went to the register, cashier told me the bagel is scanning $4.99 ea and then I showed her the shelf that I get it from.

She called the Manager Luis and showed that all bagel was put in the shelf which has wrong price. Manager came to me saying that the bagel cost $4.99 ea if i want to buy it and I should read the tag before i purchase. My question, The bagel was not put in wrong place by customer. About like 20+ package was there.

Not All customer can be wrong. I worked in retail business about 8+ year now. Never face this kind of Rude behavior from Manager. I have the picture of the entire section, I WISH I CAN UPLOAD IT.System is not giving me the option.

Manager didn't honor the price and top of that he told me to START READING the label tag before I purchase.THAT'S AN EMBARRASSMENT.

SUCH AN UNPLEASANT, DISGUSTED AND HORRIBLE SERVICE . WILL NOT GO BACK TO THE STORE AND WILL TAKE FURTHER ACTIONS

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments